A foot soak is extremely easy to put together, and it is super for eliminating every day stress. And what’s more appealing is that you don’t have to wait for that occasional visit to the salon to pamper your tired feet. You can do that easily at home with homemade ingredients.
What you need –
1 large tub to accommodate your feet
- Some glass marbles
- ½ Cup of epsom salt
- Vitamin E capsules
- Lukewarm water
- Pure essential oil like lavender or rose
1. To begin with, take a tub of lukewarm water and add marbles to it, along with ingredients like Epsom salt.
2. Add two vitamin E tablets and several drops of your favourite essential oil.
3. Next put your feet in and relax for sometime. Soak your feet completely, rolling your soles back and forth over the marbles. The marbles will relieve and relax your feet muscles.
4. Remove your feet, dry them thoroughly and follow it up with a good moisturiser.
5. To keep your feet warm, wear a pair of socks before you go to bed.