Whether you all are close or not, here are some things you can definitely relate to if you’ve been in a bridal party.
1. When that friend or family member you’re not close to asks you to join their bridal party
2. You, thinking of how to tell them ‘no’
3. But you’re trying to be polite and have a positive attitude
4. When you’re eventually added to the noisy WhatsApp group
5. And then you hear the money for the dress or suit
6. And even more expenses.
7. You calculating all the money you’ve spent and it’s not even your wedding.
8. Finally, the wedding is here
9. And the bride or groom keeps trying to match make you with their friends
10. But on the plus side, you’re a celebrity at the wedding and everybody is checking you out
11. Food time and you’re eating everything that passes because you gotta eat your money back
12. When you meet people who know you and they’re asking when they’ll come for yours