For a majority of ladies, getting married is a big deal.
Brides-to-be take bachelorette parties very seriously. This is like that one last party with the girls before jumping onto the #TeamMarried bandwagon.
Many brides and their squad choose a destination bachelorette party, which is where they travel to an exotic location for a lit weekend. Others simply choose to go on a night out and call it a Bachelorette Party.
Regardless of where they choose to host the party, one thing that stands out is the bachelorette party themes – be it matching tulle skirts, statement tees or statement monokinis, the goal is to have an unforgettable bachelorette party that will leave tongues wagging.
More often than not, it’s mostly a case of outdoing each other and wanting to be the bride and her squad that will go down in history as the best #BridalPartySquadGoals.
Here are brides-to-be and their squad who were the real definition of “too much sauce” at their bridal parties.
1. This squad came to bring sexy back. No playing, only slaying….
2. Someone please say yaaaas queens?!
3. We love everything about this squad, from the hair and makeup to the sexy statement monokinis to the great shot.
4. Another bikini shot. Slayage level 100 hunid.
5. This bride and her bridal squad went for a military theme and we are saluting them!
6. Another military themed bridal squad. Anyone else that wants to be arrested ASAP by this squad? LOL.
7. Let’s pop champagne and party the night the night away…spa date? Slumber party? Who cares…they look dashing!
8. I’ll definitely steal this theme. Booties popping!