1. In the library
We’re trying to study over here! Talk about your plans for tonight somewhere else, please.
2. During class
Not only are you being super disrespectful to our professor, but I can’t focus on what he’s saying when you’re blabbing behind me.
3. At the gym
We’re already slightly angry that we’re working out, so don’t make it worse by emitting obnoxious, dramatic noises when you drop your weights or trying to make conversation mid-five-miler on the treadmill.
4. In the middle of our favorite TV show
SERENA IS ABOUT TO TELL A HUGE SECRET STOP TALKING NOW.
5. In line at the store or some other generally unpleasant place
Being in line already sucks, so shhh.
6. When we’re trying to sleep
Just be quiet. Please.
7. When they’re babies and they’re crying
We love babies when they’re cute and smiley, but once they start screaming bloody murder, we wish we could make the noise go far, far away.
8. When they’re excessively drunk
You think you’re whispering, but you’re not. You’re just not.
9. The Kardashians, every day, all the time.
10. When they’re talking loudly on airplanes, the subway or buses.
We’re just trying to survive traveling with hundreds of other people. If we’re going to survive the next 20 minutes (or 20 hours), you’re going to need to hush up.
11. When boys are talking about who can lift more
12. When people are only talking about themselves
13. When we’re shopping and salespeople try to get us to buy things
LEAVE US ALONE! WE JUST WANT TO SHOP IN PEACE!
14. When people are really cheerful in the morning
Back off, b*tch.
Trust us, we really do like people! But there are always those times when we just can’t take ‘em.